Welcome to your GP Practice website
The practice will be closing on the following dates and times, to ensure protected time for learning events.
There will be a 12pm practice closure, with a re-opening time at 8am the following working day.
- Afternoon Thursday 9th March
- Afternoon of Wednesday 26th April
- Afternoon of Thursday 18th May 2023
- Afternoon of Wednesday 21st June 2023
- Afternoon of Thursday 19th October 2023
- Afternoon of Tuesday 21st November 2023
- Afternoon of Thursday 14th March 2024
CHECK YOUR SYMPTOMS NHS services across the North East & Yorkshire region are experiencing extremely high demand at the moment – this includes GP practices and the 111 service which are both extremely busy
- If you need advice for a minor/mild illness or injury, in the first instance, please either contact your local pharmacy for help or look at the self-care advice that’s available on-line from the NHS at nhs.uk
- If you want to check your symptoms, there is an on-line symptom checker available at 111.nhs.uk, which will re-direct you to a health professional if you need to be consulted by someone
King Street Medical Centre provides a high standard of patient-centred care to the residents of Cottingham and the surrounding areas.
We aim to treat all of our patients promptly and with dignity and respect.
Our dedicated team are here to treat minor ailments and provide specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics, covering a wide range of healthcare issues.
Online services mean you can now do many things from the comfort of your home, such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
If you would like to register with us, please complete our registration form and new patient questionnaire, which you can collect from our reception staff.
We have zero tolerance approach to aggression, abuse, violence and anti-social behaviour towards our staff. Such behaviour or the use of inappropriate words causing distress and/or constituting harassment online or in person will not be tolerated over the telephone or face to face in our practices.
The quickest and easiest way for our patients to get in touch with us is through our online services.
Get the latest information regarding COVID-19, Vaccinations and safety advice from the NHS here.
The NHS App
Order repeat perscriptions, manage appointments, view test results and more, all from the NHS App.
Attend our learning session: how to use digital devices
Important changes to car parking at your Practice
Getting started with the NHS App
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
Weekends / Bank Holidays: CLOSED
King Street Medical Centre
168 King Street